Yes, another meme! Mainly to make
do it, but still!
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
There's a nasty one on my left index finger that I got when I was...nine? I was trying to open a glue gun with a stanley knife, and my finger slipped...didn't stop bleeding for half an hour!
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
A White Star Line promotional image, and three landscape paintings. Oh, and my Graduation Certificate from Athena Montessori College, a painting of my first dog, and a cross-stitch from my Nana.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
Hmm...I think I sometimes talk in my sleep, but for the most part I'm quite peaceful. I sleep like a rock.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Very little of today's music; mainly random classic hits from the last century, soundtracks and musicals.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
2am...after a labour that lasted several days. Sorry, Mum.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
More time off.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
Having more time off.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?
MY BOOKS. sta.sh/01bv5spuj7cg
And that's only a small fraction of the full collection...which includes FOUR bookshelves like the ones on my right (one of which has another two on top), the two shelves behind me, and an old computer table that's been repurposed to serve as a bookshelf. And those are just MY books...
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
Very. Um...something like 6.5ft? Can't recall.
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
Only if alone, and moreso if I've been playing a scary game.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
Hmm...does a loved one dying count? Lee, then (de facto Nana)...
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL?
No idea. Lavender smells nice, though.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Again, no idea.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO?
Hmm...somewhere where it's just me and whoever this mystery lady who's wooed me is.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?
Hmm...you know, I have no idea! I've had so many amazing gifts that I can't really keep track of them all!
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY?
I like plenty of people. Your point?
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
No idea...although I could say "Exchequer", since they made the epic Tintin-style coat I've been wearing for the past few months.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?
27. WHAT KIND IS IT?
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
Love doesn't work that way, really...
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
Just tell them! Don't faff around!
30. TYPE A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED!
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN?
The helpdesk at my work.
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
Inaccuracy on Wikis...RAGE.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA?
Technically yes, since I've never actually BEEN to the USA.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
Attempting to answer questions like this.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?
I know a lot of people through other people...for instance, my Godbrother was Jack Black's body double in King Kong! And my Mum's starred in Outrageous Fortune...as a lesbian biker chick, but still!
37. FIRST JOB?
Volunteer person at the Te Omanga Hospice Shop in Petone.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
Don't think so, but I did use to listen to some guys at my old school making prank calls...one guy had a phone that had been messed with so it couldn't be traced, so he and his friends used to make insane joke calls!
39. DO YOU SWEAR?
40.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT?
41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
Yes, to fix a hernia.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
On DeviantArt? Usually my writing.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
Nope; got fairly lucky with my teeth!
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
Crap, it just passed. Um...well, at present, either I, Claudius remastered, or one of the making of books for BioShock or Mass Effect.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
At least one boy and one girl.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yep, a character from Hello, Dolly! My parents were watching it and my dad remarked that it'd be a good name for a kid when they decided to actually have kids in twenty years time. One accidental pregnancy later...
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
Haven't in a long time.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
Whichever one's available in the bathroom (and not the fifty bottles of conditioner that nobody ever seems to use).
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Heh, no. 10 points to anyone who can actually decipher this; sta.sh/08fpxh46xm3
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
52. ANY BAD HABITS?
A few...I'll just list having a one track mind, rather than completely documenting my failings online.
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF?
Probably one of the junior albums I bought when
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yeah! And that'd be awesome, since I'd be able to double my efficiency and work on projects that I normally give up on because it's too much effort to do alone. Would probably fight with myself over the computer, though.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
Bitching and ranting, most of the time.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
My aunt's house in Petone, which is the closest thing to a family home (my grandmother lived there, and secretly set up a trust so that her husband couldn't sell it when she died...which he tried to do not long after she did).
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
My marble shape! Still have it, too!
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
Only about twenty at the moment, although there used to be more.
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID?
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Me? Use sarcasm? NEVER.
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
Mac and Cheese; no contest.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
Pretty much somebody who's like me and shares my interests.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
My sister's been calling me "Noodle" for the last few years, based on a severe garbling of my name that someone made as a joke...in the same fashion, we call her "Clump".
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER?
Oh god, no idea. Um...I'm going to say Frank Sinatra, just cause Blue Moon's stuck in my head.
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW/S?
Friends. No contest.
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT SAT SCORE?
Huh? NZer here.
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
It used to be Caramel Rocky Road, but they stopped making it.
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT?
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64?
Yes there was, it was the Mac and Cheese question. Plenty of other missing questions though.
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR?
110kmh? I wasn't driving, though.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
Just a few people who might make some funny responses...hint hint,
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
Don't Stop Believin' - Journey
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Discounting work, my friend Nick.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX?
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONGS?
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?
Used to be the government, but that just became depressing last year. Hmm...slagging off bad video games or movies is quite satisfying, though.
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR?
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN?
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
86. EYE COLOR?
I think it's green at the moment...it was blue when I was younger, but it changed a few years back.
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT?
Planet Spice or Satay Village...technically, they do Fast Food as well! I think...
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI?
Bleargh, no. Not a seafood person.
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?
Give me a second to call it up...VanossGaming videos.
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?
Once studied the violin and piano, but I never got far.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT?
95. KISSES OR HUGS?
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
Arkham Origins, from Cash Converters ($25)!
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE?
The nonexistent kind.
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
Just finished reading Moon Rising, by Tui T. Sutherland.
And that's that! Oh, and I don't plan to upload any pictures of the recent party...don't think anybody took any, and I ended up getting a few joke presents, so probably for the best that that didn't get committed to film...